Is Musical S.T.E.M. For You?
If you are searching for a piano camp that will be totally different than anything else you have planned before, you have come to the right place.
Musical S.T.E.M. is a curriculum for playing the piano in combination with science, technology, engineering and math.
Maybe you are on the fence about experimenting with a new curriculum or maybe you are excited about trying something new. Either way, keep reading and you just might find your answer.
Musical S.T.E.M. is for your if…
- You want to teach your students to play the piano by rote.
- You need a day by day complete lesson plan.
- You love to teach music and how it relates to other subjects.
Musical S.T.E.M. is NOT for you if…
- You AVOID learning new things.
- You want to teach piano the same OLD WAY you always have.
- You don’t really care if your students are having FUN.
Musical S.T.E.M. Is Different
Each lesson includes:
- Group Time and Game Time
- Science Lesson
- An experiment
- A Piano Lesson
- Original videos and links to YouTube videos
- A Worksheet
There are no books to purchase for the students because they will be playing by “ear”. A list of suggested repertoire is included if you are not sure how to go about teaching by rote.
The structure and format of the Musical S.T.E.M. is strong enough to withstand changes that you need to make for your students. There is a list of optional materials that you may or may not decide to use. Think of this curriculum as a springboard to creating your own studio experience!